So, today I put forth a plea on Twitter:
@CupcakeDonna: I suck at blogging. Somebody..ANYBODY..give me a topic to write about. Don't be vague. Just saying "Rob Pattz" is not enough. HELP!
One of the responses I got was from the lovely @Stefter
@Stefter: is "the beauty that is RPattz's neck" too vague?
Absolutely NOT!! It is what we all dream about… right?
Well, that and so many different parts of him! After all…he is perfection.
So here goes:
The Beauty that is..... Robert Pattinson’s Neck.
(note: this may or may not include parts attached to said neck. i.e. jaw, clavicle, ears. We’ll see how far we get this session.)
*~*~*~*~*
Some girls like chests, others like a great ass, some prefer arms, I prefer the forearm. I always have. It has something to do with a certain Rick Springfield poster that used to hang in my room when I was a teenager. But I digress…
One of the sexiest parts of a man is the the neck. The curve of his jawline, especially as he laughs or swallows, subtly moving his Adam's apple... purrrrrrr.... that really puts me in overdrive.
A good neck is tricky area. A neck too thick and it can be a deal-breaker. A neck too thin looks like E.T. and that’s just weird.
But Robert Pattinson’s neck is just...well... perfect.
Just the right length and thickness. (chill, I AM talking about his neck here).
And the hair tapers down just perfectly. (again…still talking about his neck…focus!)
Hmmm. now that I think about it, a discussion on “little Rob” might not be a bad idea. ….maybe next time.
So, where was I? Oh right. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by my own perversion, Rob’s neck is Perfect.
It is alluring and enticing all on its own. On his right side he’s got an adorable mole just at the hair line. On his left he’s got two, that look like a vampire bite. grrrr.
So many times I have wondered what it would be like to nuzzle up under the side of his perfect square jaw. Just between under his ear lobe and sniff. How would he smell? Like beer and sweat. Naw, not likely. Just the perfect blend of ciggie and masculine musk. Now that’s what I’m talkin bout.
@Stefter says “I'd love nothing more than to dip my tongue into the hollow at the base of his neck and slowly lick up over his Adam's apple and continue on to his jaw, which hopefully has just the right amount of scruff to tickle my tongue...”
Wouldn't we all ladies? Wouldn’t. We. All.
Okay. Now a Public Service Announcement for you Rob…
So the neck is a very unprotected spot. There are no bones that go all the way around. Ask Sarah Silverman. She’s a big “Protect Your Neck” activist! And she says we should wear wooden mittens to protect our throats.
I don’t want anything happening to that perfect spot, Rob. I will start on your mittens today. I think they will go quite nicely with the beanie and sexpenders.
Not weird at all!
Think about it.
In the mean time. Some drool worthy neck pictures. Enjoy h00rs!
bobbing for Adam's apples anyone?
Probably the most swoon worthy jaw and neck porn
I see a perfect little hollow to put rest my weary tongue
Dali Neck
Imagine looking up at this.


















I love his neck because it leads to his "elfkin ear"....and I would LOVE to nibble on that...but I have a true love with Rob's nose....weird....I know....but it is perfectly, imperfect....just like him! *le sigh*
ReplyDeleteGah!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh...and Rick Springfield was hot. He made me wish that I was Jesse's girl. lol
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Hell.
ReplyDeleteAnd I didn't even bring an extra pair of panties to work...
Mmmmm...jaw. For sure. And I like him smooth or scruffy. Jesus. All of those pictures are perfect specimens of neck-jaw hawtness.
ReplyDelete