Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's a bit...meh.

How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

This thing has gone remiss.   So I have been quite a bit lax as far as my much neglected blog goes.

I mean seriously, I haven't even taken the time to properly decorate the thing.

I frequent many, many blogs on all different subjects, and they are beautiful.  They are dazzling.  They are superbly embellished.

Mine is blue.

I promise you and myself that I will take the time to make a semi-awesome banner.  Or a semi-mediocre banner.  Maybe some cool RPattz blinky things for the sides.

I don't know.  I guess the road to mediocrity is paved with good intentions.

I also need to up my game with regular posts.  Once a month is just not cutting it!

I am sucking at this.  Sorry.

I'll throw you a fake and a finagle,
You'll never know I'm just....a bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment