Hello. My name is Donna and this is my blog.
Where to start? I guess I should tell you a few things about myself.
I contemplated using one of those questionnaire thingys that asks when was the last time you cried or if you’ve ever been in love and all that shit, but I decided to go with the random things about me format.
I know, it’s so last year, but hey, I never did one last year. So shutup.
1. I won't tell you my age, but I'm over 35.
2. I have some kids. They are in the second decade of their lives. They’re awesome.
3. I am married to the father of said kids.
4. I don’t currently have a “real” full time job outside the house. But I do many random small things for money. No. Whoreing is not one of them.
5. I have an addictive personality.
6. My current “addiction” is the Twilight saga, and all that goes with it. i.e. RPatz, the books, the movies, the smutty fan fiction, the blogs & the Britpack. Did I mention Robert Pattinson? I did? Well, then...ROBERT PATTINSON!
7. My other addiction is wine. I wish I was maried to Jesus, you know, for all the free wine….because he can turn tap water into a delicious Pinot Noir. That and he could probably heal my psoriasis. In hindsight, it would probably be easier to land a dermatologist who has his own winery. But, I like a challenge.
8. I have three dogs. I hate them. I reeeealy hate them. Don’t get me wrong. I take care of them and all, but they shed, shit, piss, are always underfoot and will one day cause me to fall and break my fucking neck. All the while my family will blame me for crushing and killing one of the little fuckers even though I am the one in traction. Because they know I can’t stand the little assholes. Although, I did bawl like a baby at “Marley & Me.” I’m not a robot you know.
9. I am American. However, when I am writing or thinking, my inner voice has an English accent. Like Bridget Jones…or the Geico gecko.
10. I love buying boots. nuff said.
11. I love Sandra Bullock movies. (stop judging me) I love that at her age (not that old, but old for an actress) she is still hot and is cast opposite young fuckable hotties like Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper.
12. With the exception of #11, I HATE chick flicks. I don’t like being pandered to. Anything that has a wedding, planning of a wedding, a bridesmaid, horses on the beach, an annoying best friend/assistant played by actress, Judy Greer (imdb her) or a 20-something-Type A-Starbucks carrying-too busy for love-women who finds the perfect man by literally crashing into him somehow drives me FUCKBATSHIT Crazy!
13. I LOVE chick-lit. I know right??? I guess, I would rather picture that same femme goddess as… well…me… instead of Katherine Heigel?? Anyway, any book with a pink cover, or a pair of slinky heels, and I eat that up like sticky sweet cotton candy.
14. With the exception of #6, I don’t read teen lit. One reason and one reason only. There’s no fucking in it.
15. Oh yeah, I like to say fuck. A fucking lot.
So, good enough for now?
I’m sure I'll add more to that list, but it is 2010 already and I really want to get this bloggy thing going.
Thanks for listening.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Now I blog. Deal with it.
Labels:
boots,
chick flicks,
chick-lit,
dogs,
fuck,
Introduction,
jobless,
Robert Pattinson,
RPatz,
Sandra Bullock,
Twilight,
whore,
wine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment